You can register online or in-person at one of our registration events before the start of the fall or spring walk sessions. (Note that none of your info will be shared with others.) You may also request a registration form be mailed to you by writing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 314.231.7272.
Re-Registering for Ten Toe Express
If you have participated in the program in the past and would like to participate again, you need to RE-REGISTER for the program you can do so online here or mail a registration form and $10 check to CMT. You can also request a registration for at email@example.com and mail the check to CMT, 911 Washington, Ste. 200, St. Louis, MO 63101 to re-register. There is no need for you to attend a registration event. Your packet will be mailed directly to your home.
Interested in setting up a walking program tied to public transit in your region?
If you are a regional public transit administrator, in public health and fitness, Citizens for Modern Transit can help you set up a similar program for your region. Start by downloading our brochure:Ten Toe Express Walk Guide to see an outline on how it can be done. We would be glad to discuss with you how we can help get things moving, from grant writing to administration and website setup. Give us a call, 314.231.7272
Register In Person at CMT’s Fall 2018 Registration Events:
Ten Toe Registration Events:
- Friday, August 10 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. | St. Clair County Office on Aging at 201 North Church Street in Belleville, IL
- Wednesday, August 15 from 9-11 a.m. | Shrewsbury Community Center at 5200 S. Shrewsbury Ave. St. Louis, MO 63119 (approximately 1 mile from the Shrewsbury-Lansdowne MetroLink Station. Map it out!)
- Tuesday, August 21 from 9-11 a.m.| Forest Park Visitors’ Center in Forest Park in St. Louis, MO
- Friday, August 24 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. | St. Clair County Office on Aging at 201 North Church Street in Belleville, IL
- Tuesday, August 28 from 9-11 a.m.| CMT, 911 Washington Ave, Ste 200, St. Louis, MO 63101